A simple simple quote that speak volumes.
The amount doesn’t matter as much as quality.
- 100 cheap shoes wont matter as much as 1 really good pair of shoes
- 10 kilos of cheap steak wont compare to a really good quality steak
- 100 mediocre men/team wont matter as much as 1 really good quality person
- 100 mediocre post kicks wont matter as much as a single kick from a very well trained soccer player
- 100 years of mediocre living wont matter as much as 1 or 10 years of a very well lived and meaningful life
- 100K of salary in a mediocre company/business wont matter as much as 10-20K in a ultra good company/business (or if it’d take 10 years to get there).
The examples go on and on and on.
But it’s a simple and yet profound wisdom: quality over quantity.
No amount of quantity will ever overcome quality.